A1 UK Drains Ltd

Water Connections

a manhole cover on a sidewalk with the word repair painted on it

If you’re building a new home or property you may not have an existing mains water supply in place and need to connect the mains water line. You will need to apply for permission from the water company to connect to the water main line.

We can advise on the process to make the application as straightforward as possible.

Once the application has been approved, A1 UK Drains Ltd can carry out all of the works required to install the pipework from your property (domestic or commercial) to the property boundary. Your local water company will then do the connection from the new pipework to the water main.

Although unlikely to be required as the works undertaken would be on your property, we can arrange any traffic management requirements and apply for all permits required should we need to interrupt the public highway at all.

Call A1 UK Drains today on 0118 973 0999.

Useful links relating to mains water connections: