A1 UK Drains Ltd

Sewer Connections

empty water tunnel

Connecting foul drainage to the public sewer is the preferred option for most properties.

If you’re building a new home or planning on amending your drainage layout, you will need to apply for permission from the water company to connect to a public sewer line or to relocate manholes.

We can advise on the process to make the application as straightforward as possible.

Once the application has been approved, A1 UK Drains Ltd can carry out all of the works required to connect your property (domestic or commercial) to the public sewer. We can arrange any traffic management requirements and apply for all permits required should we need to interrupt the public highway at all.

Call A1 UK Drains today on 0118 973 0999.

Useful links relating to sewer connections: